SKU: P-Touch E300VP
Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor.
Please click here for a more detailed breakdown of estimated delivery times based on province
|Delivery Location||Estimated Delivery Time|
|Main Centers||24 - 72hrs|
|Regional Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|Remote Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|International - Prior Arrangement Necessary||1 - 4 Weeks|
This product qualifies for free delivery
Found it cheaper? We can Price Match it for you.
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
Brother P-TOUCH E300VP. The P-touch E300VP is an indispensable tool for all electricians and datacom installers. It comes complete with a lithium-ion rechargeable battery and AC adapter, all housed in a durable carry case. The large backlit graphic LCD, standard QWERTY style keyboard and specialised functions have been developed to make common industrial labelling tasks quick and easy. Leave a professional impression by creating high quality labels for your installations.
- Brother P-touch laminated TZE tapes consist of seven layers of materials, resulting in a thin, extremely strong label. Characters are formed with a thermal transfer ink and sandwiched between two protective layers of PET (polyester film). The result is a virtually indestructible label that can withstand even the harshest conditions
- Prints on new heat shrink tube cartridges
- Prints 6, 9, 12 & 18mm labels
- Industry standard barcode compatible
- Large backlit graphic display
- Dedicated function keys to easily create labels
- Includes tape cassette, Li-ion Battery, AC adapter, wrist strap and carry case
- Over 300 electrical datacom symbols
- Housing dimensions: 133 (w) x 220 (h) x 69 (d)
- Tape size/type TZE tape: 6, 9, 12, 18mm
- Print resolution 180 dpi
- Max. print speed 20mm / sec
- Cutter type Manual: Cutter blade
- Keyboard type QWERTY with numeric keypad
- LCD display 15 characters x 3 line graphic
- LCD backlight Yes
- LCD size 67mm x 40mm
- Label memory 50 memory locations with up to 2,400 characters total
- Power Li-ion battery (supplied)
- AC adapter (supplied)
- 6 x AA alkaline
- Built-in fonts 7
- Built-in symbols 384
- Character sizes 7: (6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 42 pt)
- Character widths 4: (x½, x normal, x2)
- Font styles 9
- Frames 7
- Underline Yes
- Max. number of lines 5
- Horizontal alignment Automatic length labels: left aligned
- Pre-set label length: centre aligned
- Tape length setting Yes (25-300mm)
- Tape margin setting Narrow, half, full, chain print
- Specialist labelling Cable wrap, cable ag, faceplate, sequential
- numbering, patch panel, punch block
- Automatic numbering: Yes
- Mirror printing: No
- Vertical printing: Yes
- Barcode: Yes: 9 kinds
- Copy (repeat) printing: Yes (1-9)
- Print preview: Yes (graphic preview)