Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor.
Please click here for a more detailed breakdown of estimated delivery times based on province
|Delivery Location||Estimated Delivery Time|
|Main Centers||24 - 72hrs|
|Regional Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|Remote Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|International - Prior Arrangement Necessary||1 - 4 Weeks|
This product qualifies for free delivery
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
A sophisticated, energy-saving solution for private homes.
The Comap integrated heat pump is essentially a hot water cylinder (geyser) with a super energy-efficient heat pump (instead of a conventional electric element) as its heating source.
The heat pump is mounted on top of the water tank and heats the water by moving heat from the surrounding air to the water, by means of a compressor and air-to-water heat exchanger.
- Save money - By switching from a conventional geyser to a heat pump, you will save as much as 70% of your total hot water costs, which can account for between 40% and 60% of the entire domestic electricity bill.
- Sleek appearance - With the look of an ultra-modern domestic refrigerator, this high-tech water heater integrates beautifully into the architecture and aesthetics of any home.
- Easy to operate - Operation is simple - the product features a smart control panel, with intuitive on/off push button, and temperature and operating mode controls. Installation is as straightforward as that of an ordinary geyser.
Quiet - The centrifugal fan assembly and egg carton style sponge noise damping material used, reduces the overall sound level to just +- 45dBa.
This translates to less than the sound of human speech or even a domestic refrigerator.
- Super efficient - The Comap integrated heat pump features high density 50mm polyurethane insulation to ensure the absolute minimum heat loss possible. And because it uses less than a third of the energy of an ordinary geyser, it qualifies for installation in terms of SANS 10400XA and XA2.
- Long lasting - The Comap hot water pump system is manufactured using the very latest technology and best possible materials. The water tank is made from SUS316L "low carbon" stainless steel, the water tank incorporates two electric impressed current anodes in addition to a magnesium sacrificial anode to ensure corrosion is virtually eliminated, even in the harshest of environments.
- Save electricity - Heat pumps use roughly a third of the electricity to heat the same amount of water as a conventional geyser element.
|Material:||Low carbon stainless steel|
|Tank capacity (rated):||275L|
|Rated heating capacity:||1.8kW|
|Heat pump power input:||0.46kW|
|Rated outlet temperature:||55°C|
|Power supply:||230VAC / 50Hz / 1 Phase|
|Auxiliary power supply:||230VAC / 50Hz / 1 Phase|
|Auxiliary capacity (optional extra):||2.00kW|
|Moisture resistance:||IPX 1|
|Design:||Heat pump design|
|Application:||Vertical - Floor standing|
|Maximum working pressure:||600kPa|
|Standing loss per 24 hours:||1.97 kWh|
|Discharge pressure:||2.4 MPa|
|Suction pressure:||1.0 MPa|
|Water inlet & outlet pipe size:||¾ Inch|
|Noise level:||45 dB(a)|