Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor.
Please click here for a more detailed breakdown of estimated delivery times based on province
|Delivery Location||Estimated Delivery Time|
|Main Centers||24 - 72hrs|
|Regional Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|Remote Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|International - Prior Arrangement Necessary||1 - 4 Weeks|
This product qualifies for free delivery
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
- Easy to operate paddle switch by the hand griping motor housing
- Regardless of whether the user grips the motor housing or rear cover, the extra-ergonomic barrel grip fits any user's palm and fingers perfectly, and provides easy and comfortable handling while minimising hand fatigue and pain
- The paddle switch is ergonomically designed to provide easy on/off switching by the hand gripping the motor housing, allowing for comfortable, continuous operation and equipped with a lock-off button to prevent accidental start
- Motor housing with a small circumference of 186mm obtained by using not-protruding brush holders and cross-sectional design as close to a perfect circle as possible
- Motor housing and rear cover ergonomically and uniquely ribbed for sure and comfortable finger hold
- Rear cover ergonomically tapered for easy grip
- Ergonomic 20° side grip angle for easier handling
- Small gear housing provided easy handling and high maneuverability and makes the max cutting depth deeper
- High quality motor with excellent heat resistance
- Reliable machined bevel gears
- Protected against dust with dust-proof ball bearings, motor-field coated with protective powder varnish and the labyrinth construction seals the ball bearings and entirely protects the gears and the motor from dust and dirt
- Double insulation
- Excludes grinding disc
- 1 Year warranty
|Colour:||Black & teal|
|Material:||Metal & plastic|
|Maximum disc diameter:||115mm|
|No load speed:||11,000rpm|
|Voltage:||220 - 240V|