This product qualifies for free delivery
Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor.
Please click here for a more detailed breakdown of estimated delivery times based on province
|Delivery Location||Estimated Delivery Time|
|Main Centers||24 - 72hrs|
|Regional Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|Remote Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|International - Prior Arrangement Necessary||1 - 4 Weeks|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
- High quality combination ratchet wrench by Wera. Everything that a wrench has to be able to do. And a whole lot more. Faster, better, stylish. Yes, a real Joker. The new generation of combination ratchet wrenches. Suitable for hexagon socket screws, bolts or nuts. Comes with holding function, thanks to the metal plate in the jaw, which reduces the risk of dropping nuts and bolts. The replaceable metal plate in the jaw secures nuts and bolts with its extra hard teeth and reduces the danger of slipping. The integrated limit stop prevents any slipping around the bolt head and allows higher torque to be applied. The double-hex geometry makes for a positive connection with nuts or bolts and reduces the risk of slipping. A return angle of only 30ø at the open end prevents any time consuming flipping of the wrench. The ratchet mechanism at the ring end, with an exceptional, fine-tooth mechanism ? 80 teeth in all ? enables flexibility even in very confined working spaces. The specially forged geometry ensures high torque transfer and strength. The ratchet is manufactured out of high performance chrome molybdenum steel with nickel-chrome coating for high corrosion protection. "Take it easy" Tool Finder with colour coding according to sizes
|Ratchet Ring Size:||13mm|