This product qualifies for free delivery
Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor.
Please click here for a more detailed breakdown of estimated delivery times based on province
|Delivery Location||Estimated Delivery Time|
|Main Centers||24 - 72hrs|
|Regional Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|Remote Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|International - Prior Arrangement Necessary||1 - 4 Weeks|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
- High quality combination ratchet wrench set by Wera: everything that a wrench has to be able to do. And a whole lot more. Faster, better, stylish. Yes, a real Joker. The new generation of combination ratchet wrenches. 6-piece set in a robust pouch. 4 wrenches with open end and ring end in the same dimension; 2 wrenches with a jaw at both ends in different dimensions. Suitable for hexagon bolt heads or nuts. Comes with a holding function, thanks to the metal plate in the jaw, which reduces the risk of dropping nuts and bolts. The replaceable metal plate in the jaw secures nuts and bolts with its extra hard teeth and limits the danger of slipping. The integrated limit stop prevents any slipping down around the bolt head and allows higher torque to be applied. The double-hex geometry makes for a positive connection with nuts or bolts and reduces the risk of slipping. A return angle of only 30ø at the open end prevents any time consuming flipping of the wrench during fastening jobs. The ratchet mechanism at the ring end, with an exceptional, fine-tooth mechanism ? 80 teeth in all enables flexibility even in very confined working spaces. The specially forged geometry provides for high torque transfer and strength. Manufactured out of high performance chrome molybdenum steel with a nickel-chrome coating for high corrosion protection. "Take it easy" Tool Finder with colour coding according to sizes.
|Ratchet Joker Sizes||1 x 10mm x 159mm|
|1 x 13mm x 177mm|
|1 x 17mm x 224mm|
|1 x 19mm x 246mm|
|Joker Double Sizes||1 x 10mm x 13mm x 167mm|
|1 x 17mm x 19mm x 235mm|