BRAND: Major Tech
This product qualifies for free delivery
Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor.
Please click here for a more detailed breakdown of estimated delivery times based on province
|Delivery Location||Estimated Delivery Time|
|Main Centers||24 - 72hrs|
|Regional Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|Remote Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|International - Prior Arrangement Necessary||1 - 4 Weeks|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
- Fully insulated for heavy duty for professional use up to 1000V AC working to EN60900
- New IEC Stepped Insulation for greatly improved terminal access
- Designed for comfort with recessed finger stops to prevent slipping
- Corrosion resistant tips
- Kit Saver
- 1000V Safe
- 10 000V Tested | Passed
- EN60900 Certified to full euronorm standards
|Overall Length mm||Blade Length mm||Tip Width mm|
|Flat - 300||175||8|
|Flat - 270||150||6.5|
|Phillips - 240||125||No.2|
|Phillips - 205||100||No.1|
|Flat - 230||125||5|
|Flat - 225||125||4|
|Phillips - 185||100||3|
|140mm Neon Srewdriver|