This product qualifies for free delivery
Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor.
Please click here for a more detailed breakdown of estimated delivery times based on province
|Delivery Location||Estimated Delivery Time|
|Main Centers||24 - 72hrs|
|Regional Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|Remote Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|International - Prior Arrangement Necessary||1 - 4 Weeks|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
Bench drill PBD 40 - the convenient way to achieve high-precision drilling results. Design excellence with the innovative digital display.
- The electronic digital display permits an exact speed setting in line with requirements while BOSCH Constant Electronic ensures consistent speed.
- The innovative digital display enables easy reading of the exact drilling depth. Even rows of holes, e.g. for wooden structures, can therefore be drilled without any problems.
- With 2-speed gearbox: high power in 1st gear, high speed in 2nd gear
- The high-quality, keyless precision chuck automatically retightens the drill bit.
- Integrated laser to assist with drilling: for easy, precise drilling - at exactly the required position.
- The parallel guide and the large work plate ensure accurate and safe positioning of the workpiece.
- Warranty: 2 years
|Colour:||Black, green & orange|
|Material:||Metal & plastic|
|Chuck jaw width:||1.5 - 13mm|
|No load speed:||1st Gear:||200 - 850rpm|
|2st Gear:||600 - 2,500rpm|
|Max drilling diameter:||Steel:||13mm|
|Laser type:||650nm, < 1mW|