Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor.
Please click here for a more detailed breakdown of estimated delivery times based on province
|Delivery Location||Estimated Delivery Time|
|Main Centers||24 - 72hrs|
|Regional Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|Remote Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|International - Prior Arrangement Necessary||1 - 4 Weeks|
This product qualifies for free delivery
Found it cheaper? We can Price Match it for you.
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
- Gentle machining of stainless steel due to low speed
- Good handling due to slim housing with softgrip surface for a secure hold
- Optimised air flow and improved protection against dust
- Vibration Control auxiliary handle with 40% vibration reduction for low user fatigue (EN 60745)
- Soft start and starting current limitation
- Gear head can be rotated in 90° steps
- Handle can be used on right or left
- Large spindle lock button for easy and fast accessory changes
- Warranty: 2 years
- Backing flange - spare part number 2 605 703 014
- Locking nut - 1 603 340 040
- Protective guard - 1 605 510 365
- Two-hole spanner - 1 607 950 043
- Vibration Control auxiliary handle - 2 602 025 171
|Colour:||Blue, black and red|
|Material:||Metal and plastic|
|Rated power input:||1,900W|
|Grinding spindle thread:||M14|
|Rubber backing pad, diameter:||125mm|
|Wire cup brush, diameter:||75mm|