This product qualifies for free delivery
Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor.
Please click here for a more detailed breakdown of estimated delivery times based on province
|Delivery Location||Estimated Delivery Time|
|Main Centers||24 - 72hrs|
|Regional Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|Remote Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|International - Prior Arrangement Necessary||1 - 4 Weeks|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
- Extremely powerful Champion motor, higher torque for fast, powerful work
- Direct motor cooling, overload protection and long carbon brush lifetime
- Restart protection, anti-rotation protective guard and vibration reduction
- Gentle machining of stainless steel due to low speed
- Good handling due to slim housing with softgrip surface for a secure hold
- Optimised air flow and improved protection against dust
- Direct cooling for high overload capability and a long service life
- Outstanding user protection thanks to the anti-rotation protective guard - stands firm, even if the disc breaks
- Prevents autonomous restart of the tool after power blackout.
- Reduces the hazard of sudden tool reactions in binding conditions
- Soft start as the load and torque of the motor are temporarily reduced during start-up
- Long lifetime of the tool as the tool shuts off in case of an extreme overload situation
- Warranty: 2 years
- Backing flange - spare part number 2 605 703 014
- Locking nut - 1 603 340 040
- Protective guard - 1 605 510 365
- Two-hole spanner - 1 607 950 043
- Vibration Control auxiliary handle - 2 602 025 171
|Colour:||Blue, black and red|
|Material:||Metal and plastic|
|Rated power input:||1,900W|
|Grinding spindle thread:||M14|
|Rubber backing pad, diameter:||125mm|
|Wire cup brush, diameter:||75mm|