This product qualifies for free delivery
Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor.
Please click here for a more detailed breakdown of estimated delivery times based on province
|Delivery Location||Estimated Delivery Time|
|Main Centers||24 - 72hrs|
|Regional Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|Remote Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|International - Prior Arrangement Necessary||1 - 4 Weeks|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
- Versatile and unique with high toque and speed for fast work progress when screw driving in metal and wood
- Innovative COOLPACK batteries ensure optimum heat dissipation and therefore increase lifetime by up to 100%
- Bosch Electronic Cell Protection (ECP) protects the battery against overload, overheating and deep discharge
- Best work results with speed pre-selection for applications requiring material-specific speed
- Comfortable handling of the tool thanks to soft grip
- Charging time 45mins
- Battery and charger not included
- Warranty: 2 years
|Colour:||Blue, black and red|
|Material:||Metal & plastic|
|No load speed:||0 - 2.800rpm|
|Rated impact rate:||0 - 3200 bpm|
|Bit holder:||1/4" internal hexagon and 1/2" external square|
|Vibration emission value ah:||12m/s²|
|Screw diameter:||1/2" external square: M 6 – M 16|