This product qualifies for free delivery
Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor.
Please click here for a more detailed breakdown of estimated delivery times based on province
|Delivery Location||Estimated Delivery Time|
|Main Centers||24 - 72hrs|
|Regional Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|Remote Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|International - Prior Arrangement Necessary||1 - 4 Weeks|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
- The handy tool for highly polished results
- Good handling due to ergonomic handle with softgrip
- Powerful 1400 watt motor with soft start for low-fatigue polishing of large surfaces
- 6-stage speed preselection for working on a wide variety of materials
- Triple-control safety switch for controlled switching-on of the machine
- Specially developed air inlets ensure optimum motor cooling for a long lifetime
- Warranty: 2 years
- Auxiliary handle - spare part number 2 602 025 067
- Backing pad
- D-handle - spare part number 1 619 P07 563
- Lambswool bonnet
|Colour:||Blue and black|
|Material:||Metal & plastic|
|No load speed:||750-3000rpm|
|Rated power input:||1400W|
|Rubber sanding plate diameter:||180mm|
|Wire cup brush diameter:||100mm|
|Cup wheel diameter:||180mm|
|Polishing sponge diameter:||160mm|
|Surface brush diameter:||175mm|