Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor.
Please click here for a more detailed breakdown of estimated delivery times based on province
|Delivery Location||Estimated Delivery Time|
|Main Centers||24 - 72hrs|
|Regional Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|Remote Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|International - Prior Arrangement Necessary||1 - 4 Weeks|
This product qualifies for free delivery
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
- Switch system in the handle for optimum control
- Integral dust bag on the tool
- LED illumination of the work surface
- Warranty: 2 years
- Centring pin 8 mm/12 mm
- Chip protection for fixed-base router
- Chip protection for plunge-cutting router
- Dust extraction adapter for fixed-base router
- Fixed-base unit
- Open-ended spanner 24 mm - spare part number 2 610 992 417
- Parallel guide with fine adjustment - 2 607 001 387
- 2 x collet with nut 8 mm (2 608 570 105) + 12 mm (2 608 570 105) - 2 608 570 107
- 2 x template guide 17mm (2 609 200 139) + 30 mm (2 609 200 139) - 2 609 200 142
|Colour:||Blue, black and grey|
|Material:||Metal and plastic|
|Rated power input:||1,600W|
|No-load speed:||10000 - 25000rpm|
|Maximum router cage stroke:||76mm|
|Bit holder:||8 - 12,7mm|