This product qualifies for free delivery
Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor.
Please click here for a more detailed breakdown of estimated delivery times based on province
|Delivery Location||Estimated Delivery Time|
|Main Centers||24 - 72hrs|
|Regional Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|Remote Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|International - Prior Arrangement Necessary||1 - 4 Weeks|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
A desire to offer appliances that encapsulate the highest levels of energy saving while at the same time being extremely safe and easy to install and use has led to the utilization of innovative technologies that has allowed the elimination of plugs and cables and with it the complications those elements have brought to the user and installers over the years.
- Hydrodynamic generator produces the necessary electrical power for ignition and appliance monitoring using only the water flow
- No batteries or electrical connection required
- Display showing temperature, burner operation and malfunctions
- Temperature sensor to monitor the water temperature at the heater output
- User controls adjust flow and temperature
- Heat exchanger in copper wihtout tin/lead covering
- Ionisation probe to check for accidental extinction of the burner flame
- Flue gas safety device which turns off the heater in case of inadequate combusted gas evacuation conditions
- Temperature limiter which prevents overheating of the heat exchanger
- Available in Natural Gas or LPG
- Warranty: 2 years
|LPG - butane/propane:||1,75kg/h|
|Ignition type:||Hydro generator|
|Max permissible water pressure:||12 bar|
|Minimum operating pressure:||0,55 bar|
|Flow range:||11 l/min|