SKU: WTD24 AM E23
This product qualifies for free delivery
Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor.
Please click here for a more detailed breakdown of estimated delivery times based on province
|Delivery Location||Estimated Delivery Time|
|Main Centers||24 - 72hrs|
|Regional Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|Remote Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|International - Prior Arrangement Necessary||1 - 4 Weeks|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
A desire to offer appliances that encapsulate the highest levels of energy saving while at the same time being extremely safe and easy to install and use has led to the utilization of innovative technologies that has allowed the elimination of plugs and cables and with it the complications those elements have brought to the user and installers over the years.
- 50ºC Temperature limited
- Delivers 24-27L/min with 25ºC temperature increase
- Indoor or outdoor installation
- Temperature control with thermostatic technology
- LCD display
- Up to 4 programmable controllers
- Suitable for commercial applications with up to 12 units in cascade
- Available in Natural Gas or LPG
- Warranty: 2 years
- Sold separately
- Battery power supply: Alkaline AA LR 6 2 x 1.5V
- Frquency: 868 MHz
- User range: 30 m (98ft)
- Up to 6 remote controls can be programmed for one single appliance
- This appliance fulfills European directive requirements 1999/5/CEE (R&TTE) and corresponds to the specifications described in the corresponding EEC certificate of proof
|LPG - butane/propane:||3,8kg/h|
|Max permissible water pressure:||12 bar|
|Minimum operating pressure:||0,3 bar|
|Flow range:||24 l/min|