SKU: P-Touch D450
This product qualifies for free delivery
Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor.
Please click here for a more detailed breakdown of estimated delivery times based on province
|Delivery Location||Estimated Delivery Time|
|Main Centers||24 - 72hrs|
|Regional Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|Remote Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|International - Prior Arrangement Necessary||1 - 4 Weeks|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
With its backlit, graphical display and USB interface, the PT-D450 is a versatile solution for creating professional looking labels. Simply connect it to your Windows® or Mac® computer to use the P-touch Editor label design software, or use it on its own. Capable of printing on TZE tapes up to 18mm wide, it's ideal for a variety of label usages requiring durable labels that withstand water, heat, and fading.
- Just type, format with one-touch keys and print
- You can even save up to 50 labels in the large memory, a great time-saving feature
- With its included AC power adapter and USB cable, you can be confident that your label maker will be ready when you are
- Graphical display with backlight, easily view layout before printing
- PC-Connectable: Use stand-alone, or connected to a PC or Mac for added design capabilities
- Split-back tapes: Uses durable, easy-peel, laminated tapes in widths up to 18mm (approx. ¾"?)
- Easy-read text: Supports large character printing
- Multi-line labels: Prints labels with up to 5 lines of text
- One-touch keys: Easily add frames and other formatting features
- Compact: Modern design with large, easy-type keyboard
- Personalize labels: Use 14 fonts, 10 styles, 99 frames, over 600 symbols, bar codes and more
- Specialty templates: Save time printing labels for asset management, cable labeling and more
- Includes: 18mm TZE starter tape, AC power adapter and USB cable - no carry case
- Large, graphical display with backlight lets you easily view text and layout
- Use stand-alone, or connected to a PC or Mac for added design capabilities
- Intuitive one-touch keys for quick, easy label formatting
- Create labels with up to 5 lines of text and graphics
- Personalize with hundreds of built-in symbols, frames, and barcodes
- Built-in templates and 50 label memory help save time with reprinting
- Uses durable, laminated labels for indoor or outdoor use
- 2-year limited warranty and free phone support for the life of the product
- Label Tape Sizes: 3.5mm, 6mm, 9mm, 12mm, 18mm
- Print Resolution: 180 Dpi
- Tape Material: Laminated
- Batteries: 6AA (Optional)
- Cutter System: Manual
- Interface: USB
- PC Connectable
- Barcodes ( Connected to computer) : Yes