- Print labels quickly and easily
- No software or drivers to install - just connect via included USB cable to get started
- Create large, durable labels up to 24mm wide with large crisp text up to 48pt - suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Customize labels using fonts and graphics on your computer
- Quickly create multi-line labels using the built-in software and your own keyboard
- Fast print speeds and automatic label cutting help support efficient labeling
- Download templates from the Cloud to add to your P-touch Editor label library
- When finished, simply turn it off and unplug. No software is left behind on your computer
- Includes 0.94" (24mm) laminated starter tape, 12V AC adapter, USB cable and software
- For more advanced labeling, such as including bar codes or printing from a database, you can use the P-touch Editor software
- 2-year limited warranty and free phone support
A PLUG & PLAY PC CONNECTABLE LABELLING MACHINE
With the stylish PT-P700, offices are now able to easily label their way to a more organised workspace environment.
This compact addition to the P-touch lineup provides for quick labelling with a speed of up to 30mm/sec. At the same time, the PT-P700 offers great user flexibility and connectivity, including Plug-and-Play USB compatibility.
In addition, the PT-P700 is now more versatile when used with the new P-touch Editor Version 5.1 software. Users are now able to choose from a wider range of label designs.
The PT-P700 offers simple connectivity €š¬‚¬œ so there's no software or drivers to install. Simply connect to computer via USB and launch the built-in software to get started creating professional labels.
- Label Tape Sizes: 6, 9, 12mm, 18mm and 24mm
- Print Resolution: 180dpi
- Operating System: Microsoft, Windows and Mac
- Cutter System: Automatic Cutter Blade
- USB: Built-in USB port with USB Cable
- Dimensions: 78mm(W) x 143mm(H) x 152mm(D)
- Max Print Speed: 30mm/sec