Brand: CBi Electric
Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor.
Please click here for a more detailed breakdown of estimated delivery times based on province
|Delivery Location||Estimated Delivery Time|
|Main Centers||24 - 72hrs|
|Regional Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|Remote Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|International - Prior Arrangement Necessary||1 - 4 Weeks|
This product qualifies for free delivery
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
- Real time and accumulated consumption of up to 16 circuits and 4 water meters
- User selectable names to identify circuits
- Consumption graphs for each circuit and water meter
- Power and water consumption conversion to Rand and Cents to track savings
- Modern touch button interface
- Real time high consumption warning LED
- Large 5" (127mm) LCD display
Real time and accumulated consumption of up to 16 circuits and 4 water meters
User selectable names to identify circuits like Plugs, Lights, Geyser, Stove, Outbuilding (Flatlet, Lapa), Pump (Pool, Borehole, A/C), Water, Total.
Graphs for each circuit and water for hour for the last 24 hours, 2 weeks, 7 weeks, 12 months and a calendar year for up to 5 years.
Power and water consumption conversion to Rand and Cent to track savings.
Real time high consumption warning LED.
Modern touch button interface with a large 5" (127 mm) LCD display.
- Voltage: 230V AC ± 20%, 50Hz
- Sensor Measuring Range: 5W - 14kW (60A max)
- Power Sensor Accuracy: 99% (Class 1)
- Up to 16 power circuits
- 1 Second refresh rate
- 24 hour battery backup for time keeping
- Consumption data saved indefinitely during power failures