Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor.
Please click here for a more detailed breakdown of estimated delivery times based on province
|Delivery Location||Estimated Delivery Time|
|Main Centers||24 - 72hrs|
|Regional Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|Remote Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|International - Prior Arrangement Necessary||1 - 4 Weeks|
This product qualifies for free delivery
Found it cheaper? We can Price Match it for you.
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
Cirprotec 40kA 1 Neutral Pole Class II Surge Arrester.
- Dry contacts, optional in all ranges, for remote indication of protector end of life.
- Two types of terminal (Biconnect Connection) for rigid or flexible cable and for fork type comb busbar.
- Thermal disconnection system
- Protector lifetime status indicator shows you when the module needs replacing when it changes from green to red.
- The new optimised disconnection system complies with the disconnection tests of the new standard for protectors.
- Reversible chassis to allow cable entry from above or below.
- Safety system to avoid possible cartridge replacement errors.
- Protection for domestic, industrial and commercial buildings (not provided with a external lightning protection system)
- Provides protection even for the most sensitive equipment (IEC 60634-4-443 Category 1)
- When the fault indication window turns from green to red please replace the cartridge as soon as possible
- Poles: Neutral
- IP Rating: IP 20
- kA Rating : 40kA
- Supply Voltage: Neutral
- Maximum continuous operating voltage: 265V
- MCB Width: 18mm
- Number of Modules: 1