This product qualifies for free delivery
Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor.
Please click here for a more detailed breakdown of estimated delivery times based on province
|Delivery Location||Estimated Delivery Time|
|Main Centers||24 - 72hrs|
|Regional Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|Remote Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|International - Prior Arrangement Necessary||1 - 4 Weeks|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
- For treament of recovered or stored water (Rain, Borehole or well water)
- The water collected in your tank is transferred from the tank to your Bio-rain system
- It is fi ltered a fi rst time by a washable fi lter. This fi lter traps all matter in suspension exceeding 90 μm
- The water then passes through a micro-porous (active carbon) filter, which filters out all impurities bigger than 10 μm and gets rid of unpleasant smells through an absorption process. Thus micro-pollution particles exceeding 10 μm are trapped by this cartridge
- Finally, the UVCs perform their antibacteria function. They continuously kill the NDA and NRA of the micro-organisms and viruses present in the water, without using chemical substances
- Recovered water can thus be used in the secondary system, resulting in significant savings on everyday household consumption: toilet, washing machine, housework, swimming pool, watering the garden, etc
- View the Comap Bio-Rain Water Treatment product brochure
- ¾" inlet and outlet connections.
- Power supply: 230 V - 50 Hz + earth
- Fuse: F. 5x20 T 1 A
- UVC lamp power: 36 W
- Water temperature: 5 to 20 °C
- Ambient temperature: 5 to 35 °C
- Water pressure: 2 to 5 bars (max. - install a pressure reducing valve if water pressure exceeds 5 bars)
- Max. treatment rate: 2 m³/h
- Preliminary fi lter: 90 μm
- Main fi lter: 10 μm