Brand: CRC Lubricants
Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor.
Please click here for a more detailed breakdown of estimated delivery times based on province
|Delivery Location||Estimated Delivery Time|
|Main Centers||24 - 72hrs|
|Regional Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|Remote Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|International - Prior Arrangement Necessary||1 - 4 Weeks|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
Plastic safe lubricant, penetrant and corrosion inhibitor that helps prevent electrical malfunctions caused by water penetration, humidity, condensation or corrosion.
Restores resistance values and helps stop current leakage
- NSF. H2 - This product is acceptable as a lubricant where there is no possibility of food contact in official establishments operating under the Federal Mat & Poultry Products Inspection Program
- For use in Mining, Industrial, Electrical and electronic areas
- Multi-purpose: Lubricate / Protect / Penetrate / De-water
- 360° Spray valve - allows for use at any angle
|Recommended for use on the following|
|Communication assemblies||Electronics||Alarm systems|
|Base type:||Petroleum distillate|
|Flammability class - CPSC:||None (Under South African definitions)|
|Specific gravity:||0.81 to 0.84|
|Film type:||Thin, non-drying|
|Working temperature:||Max 121.1°C|
|NSF Category code:||H2|
|Aerosol flammability level||I|
|Removal:||Remove with petroleum distillates|