BRAND: CRC Lubricants
Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor.
Please click here for a more detailed breakdown of estimated delivery times based on province
|Delivery Location||Estimated Delivery Time|
|Main Centers||24 - 72hrs|
|Regional Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|Remote Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|International - Prior Arrangement Necessary||1 - 4 Weeks|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
Non-curing silicone compound used for electrical sealing, lubricating and insulating.
Waterproofs electrical connections and components and improves electrical performance in adverse conditions.
- NSF. H1 - This product is acceptable as a lubricant with incidental food contact for use in official establishments operating under the Federal Meat & Poultry Products Inspection Program
- EPP - Environmentally Preferred Product
- For use in Mining, Industrial & Electrical areas
|Recommended for use on the following|
|Electrical panels||Outdoor lighting||Scoreboards|
|Traffic lights||High voltage poles||Transformers|
|Disconnects||Switching mechanisms||Electrical contacts|
|Spark plugs||Battery terminals||Fasteners|
|Appearance:||Translucent to opaque gel paste|
|Flash point:||< -6.66°C|
|Flammability class - CPSC:||Extremely flammable|
|Plastic safe:||Safe on most plastics|
|Film type:||Non-curing silicon paste|
|Working temperature:||-56 to 204.4°C|
|NSF Category code:||H1|
|Aerosol flammability level||III|
|Removal:||Remove with petroleum distillates|