BRAND: CRC Lubricants
Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor.
Please click here for a more detailed breakdown of estimated delivery times based on province
|Delivery Location||Estimated Delivery Time|
|Main Centers||24 - 72hrs|
|Regional Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|Remote Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|International - Prior Arrangement Necessary||1 - 4 Weeks|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
Provides a coating that insulates electrical equipment and seal out water and moisture.
This clear formulation is an excellent insulator of PC boards, since it allows visualisation of circuit path. Red provides for a striking contrast.
Dries quickly to a hard, durable, flexible and non-conductive film.
- For use in electrical and electronic areas
|Recommended for use on the following|
|Motor windings||Terminals||Bus bars|
|Commutator ends||Stator coils||PC Boards|
|Appearance:||Red viscous liquid|
|Base type:||Petroleum distillate|
|Flammability class - CPSC:||Extremely flammable|
|Dry time - Fully dry:||72 Hours|
|Dry time - Tack free:||15 to 30 minutes|
|Coverage:||6 to 7.6 Sq Meters|
|Working temperature:||-67 - 121°C|
|NSF Category code:||H2|
|Aerosol flammability level||III|
|Removal:||Remove: Wet paint with mineral spirits or turpentine. Dry paint with lacquer thinner/stripper.|