BRAND: CRC Lubricants
Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor.
Please click here for a more detailed breakdown of estimated delivery times based on province
|Delivery Location||Estimated Delivery Time|
|Main Centers||24 - 72hrs|
|Regional Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|Remote Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|International - Prior Arrangement Necessary||1 - 4 Weeks|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
Excellent touch-up for damaged galavanised coatings and actively fights rust and corrosion. Protects base metal even when scratched, abraded or dented and has excellent weldability.
Dries to the touch in 20 minutes.
- High-performance coating of >93% pure zinc that electromagnetically bonds with ferrous metals to form a galvanic cell
- It actively fights rust and corrosion
- Use as a touch-up for damaged galvanized coatings
- Dries quickly
- Outdoor protection: 1 - 2 years
- For use in Mining & Industrial areas
- Extremely flammable
|Recommended for use on the following|
|Electrical poles||Breaker panel housings||Rain spouts|
|Waste containers||Catwalks||Guard rails|
|Appearance:||Gray Viscous Liquid|
|Flash point:||-19 - 176°C|
|Flammability class - CPSC:||Extremely flammable|
|Specific gravity:||0.77 to 0.85|
|Dry time - Fully dry:||8 Hours|
|Dry time - Tack free:||20 Minutes|
|Recoat:||Before 1 hour or after 48 hours|
|Coverage:||8.5 to 9.75 Sq Meters at 3 mil dry|
|Working temperature:||54.4°C (Continuous) / 65.6°C (Intermittent)|
|Aerosol flammability level||III|
|Military Specification Number:||
Meets requirements of Mil-P-21035B
|Removal:||Remove with aromatic solvents, Xylene. Toluene can be used, but is not recommended.|