This product qualifies for free delivery
Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor.
Please click here for a more detailed breakdown of estimated delivery times based on province
|Delivery Location||Estimated Delivery Time|
|Main Centers||24 - 72hrs|
|Regional Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|Remote Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|International - Prior Arrangement Necessary||1 - 4 Weeks|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
The varistor and spark-gap-based protection modules of the DEHNguard M, DEHNguard S and DEHNgap C S devices distinguish themselves through their outstanding performance and appearance. The compact protection modules incorporate the complete protective circuit as well as the monitoring and disconnection device.
- Easy replacement of protection modules without tools due to module locking system with module release button
- The plug-in protection module can be replaced without the need to de-energise and without removing the distribution board cover
- The green indicator flag in the inspection window shows the operating state of the protection modules
- Varistor-based protection module for DEHNguard M and DEHNguard S surgearresters
- High discharge capacity due to heavy-duty zinc oxide varistors / spark gaps
- High reliability due to "Thermo Dynamic Control"
- Energy-coordinated within the Red/Line product family
- Operating state/fault indication by mark in the inspection window
- Allows for easy module exchange without tools by module locking system with releasing button
- All protection modules are mechanically coded to ensure against installing an incorrect module
- Tested for vibration- and shock-proofness acc. to EN 60068-2
- Phase: Single Phase
- Release Type: Thermal Dynamic Control
- Module Width: 18mm
- Number of Modules: 1
- kA Rating: 40kA
- Voltage: 275V