Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor.
Please click here for a more detailed breakdown of estimated delivery times based on province
|Delivery Location||Estimated Delivery Time|
|Main Centers||24 - 72hrs|
|Regional Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|Remote Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|International - Prior Arrangement Necessary||1 - 4 Weeks|
This product qualifies for free delivery
Found it cheaper? We can Price Match it for you.
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
- Compact, ergonomic, design gives user comfort and versatility in use
- 550 Watt motor with large power reserves gives performance and durability
- Keyless blade change with patented anti-deflection clamp design for ease of use and accuracy
- Variable speed dial and trigger allows controlled cutting in all materials
- Adjustable pendulum action gives increased cutting performance and longer saw blade life
- Integrated sawdust blower gives a clear view of the cutting area
- Shoe bevels 45° to both left and right with presets at 0° and 45° for precise beveled cuts
- Low profile dust extraction shield with bi-directional vacuum spout for clean, efficient cutting performance
- Heavy gauge steel shoe with anti-scratch coating and detachable anti-scratch shoe
- Can be used with a parallel guide or circular guide for accurate shape cutting
- Compatible with DeWALT flush cutting blade, DT2074 for cutting flush to an edge
- DeWALT 3 Year warranty
- Includes Anti-scratch shoe cover and Wood Saw Blade
Technical Specs1.5 m/s²
|Colour:||Black & Yellow|
|Material:||Metal & Plastic|
|No Load Stroke Rate:||0 - 3100spm|
|Max. Cutting Capacity:||Wood:||85 mm|
|Non Ferrous Metal:||20 mm|
|Hand/Arm Vibration – Cutting Wood:||8.1 m/s²|
|Uncertainty K 1 (Vibration):||1.5 m/s²|
|Hand/Arm Vibration – Steel:||9.4 m/s²|
|Uncertainty K 2 (Vibration):||1.5 m/s²|
|Sound Pressure:||90 dB(A)|
|Sound Pressure Uncertainty:||3.0 dB(A)|
|Sound Power:||101 dB(A)|
|Sound Power Uncertainty:||6 dB(A)|