This product qualifies for free delivery
Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor.
Please click here for a more detailed breakdown of estimated delivery times based on province
|Delivery Location||Estimated Delivery Time|
|Main Centers||24 - 72hrs|
|Regional Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|Remote Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|International - Prior Arrangement Necessary||1 - 4 Weeks|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
- Consisting of: 2 x FlexVolt batteries DCB546 and 1 x system quick charger DCB118
- The 54.0 Volt XR FlexVolt batteries offer performance for the heaviest applications
- The innovative Li-Ion batteries are backwards compatible and can also be used in almost all machines from the 18.0 Volt XR range
- Very high battery power of 108 Wh and thus ideally suited for extreme heavy applications over long periods
- No memory effect and no self-discharge
- Effective protection against overload, overheating and deep discharge due to special electronics
- With very high runtime due to 6.0 Ah battery capacity (at 18.0 volt circuit)
- Ideal for tough building site applications due to robust and rupture-proof housing as well as shock-proof soldered battery cells
- Easy transport of the battery due to mechanical separation of the cell planes, whereby the watt-hour power of the battery is below the Class 9 dangerous goods class 100Wh
- Charging status indicator with 3 LEDs (at the push of a button)
- Fits all DeWALT XR cordless machines with 54.0 Volt and 18.0 Volt
- The system quick charger charges all DeWALT XR sliding batteries with 18.0 volts and DeWALT FlexVolt batteries
- DeWALT 2-stage charging process in combination with special fan cooling ensures a long battery life with maximum storage capacity due to particularly gentle charging
- LED indicator informs about battery and charge status
- Also suitable for wall mounting
- Due to its very compact dimensions, it can be optimally used for assembly
- DeWALT 3 Year warranty
- 2 x DCB546 Batteries
- DCB118 System Quick Charge
|Colour:||Black & yellow|
|Battery Voltage:||18 - 54V|
|DCB118 Quick Charger|
|Charge Current:||4 - 8A|
|Charging Time 4A - Approx.|
|Charging Time 8A - Approx.||Only with batteries with prerequisites for fan cooling|