Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor.
Please click here for a more detailed breakdown of estimated delivery times based on province
|Delivery Location||Estimated Delivery Time|
|Main Centers||24 - 72hrs|
|Regional Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|Remote Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|International - Prior Arrangement Necessary||1 - 4 Weeks|
This product qualifies for free delivery
Found it cheaper? We can Price Match it for you.
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
- Ideal for drilling anchor fixing and through holes in concrete and masonry from 12 to 45 mm in diameter. Core drilling up to 100 mm
- Chain drive improves durability and increases efficiency together with an oil filled gearbox to ensure total component lubrication and superior heat dissipation
- Active vibration control system incorporating a floating rear handle and damped side handle to reduce vibration
- Ergonomic, compact and slim line design maximises control and offers easy access to confined spaces
- Rotation-stop for medium-light demolition applications
- Unique dust sealing protection to prevent even the finest dust ingress into the hammer mechanism delivering high durability and extended tool life
- Hammer mechanism is optimised by reducing the number of components and by improving dampening to deliver maximum impact energy and therefore the efficiency to drill into the hardest concrete
- Efficient mechanism delivers impact blows directly to the bit without losses through excessive vibration and rebound dampening reduces stress to the tool
- Soft rubber grip handles improve user comfort lowering fatigue during extended use
- Electronic variable impact energy/speed for total control with smaller bits and light material
- Lock-on switch for greater control when in chipping mode
- Electronic service and brush wear indicator identifies when brushes need replacing and product should be serviced
- Excellent power to weight ratio: 8 Joules of impact energy delivered by a 6.8 kg hammer
- Magnesium housing for lower weight and excellent durability
- Excludes drill bit
- DeWALT 3 Year warranty
- Multi-position anti-vibration side handle
- Heavy duty carrying case
|Colour:||Black & yellow|
|Max. Drilling Capacity|
|No Load Speed||210 - 415rpm|
|Beats per Minute||1,430 - 2,840bpm|
|Hand/Arm Vibration - Hammer drilling into concrete||8.8m/s²|
|Uncertainty K 1 (Vibration)||1.5m/s²|
|Hand/Arm Vibration - Chiselling||7.2m/s²|
|Uncertainty K 2 (Vibration)||1.5m/s²|
|Sound Pressure Uncertainty||3dB|
|Sound Power Uncertainty||3dB|