This product qualifies for free delivery
Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor.
Please click here for a more detailed breakdown of estimated delivery times based on province
|Delivery Location||Estimated Delivery Time|
|Main Centers||24 - 72hrs|
|Regional Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|Remote Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|International - Prior Arrangement Necessary||1 - 4 Weeks|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
The key to a perfect result is having maximum control over your project. This Multi-Tool with interchangeable accessories and attachments will give you just that. The tool has a 360 degree soft grip for greater manoeuvrability in any position. Tackle even the smallest and most detailed tasks in awkward and tight spaces. The rotary speed is fully variable and controlled separately from the on/off switch, so you will always be able to pick up your project right where you left off. Together with the high-performance motor, the electronic feedback consistently gives you maximum force. Sand, grind, cut and more on any material with the same ease.
- High power 175W motor for high performance.
- Innovative EZ Twist Nose Cap: no wrench required for changing accessories
- Soft grip in all gripping areas for better handling
- Full variable speed control (5,000 - 35,000rpm) for maximum precision
- Electronic feedback for enhanced torque and performance
- Separate on/off switch with integrated collet lock out function
- 2 Year warranty
- Dremel 4000 series multi-tool
- 45 high quality Dremel accessories (including EZ SpeedClic starter set)
- High quality Flex Shaft
- Instruction manual
- Soft bag
|Colour:||Black, grey & blue|
|Material:||Metal & plastic|
|Accessory quick change system:||EZ Twist|
|No load speed:||5,000 - 35,000rpm|
|Vibration:||2.6 - 11.4m/s²|