Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor.
Please click here for a more detailed breakdown of estimated delivery times based on province
|Delivery Location||Estimated Delivery Time|
|Main Centers||24 - 72hrs|
|Regional Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|Remote Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|International - Prior Arrangement Necessary||1 - 4 Weeks|
This product qualifies for free delivery
Found it cheaper? We can Price Match it for you.
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
The Dremel DSM20 is the ultimate compact saw with an excellent line of sight. With its clear line of sight, powerful motor and use of abrasive wheels, this saw can easily perform precise straight, plunge and flush cuts in materials up to 20mm thick.
The product comes with a wide variety of non-intimidating abrasive cutting wheels, which in combination with the dust extraction port allows for clean and accurate work in wood, metal, plastics, stoneware and tiles.
This kit includes three attachments which help to enhance the cutting capabilities of the Dremel DSM20.
Cutting parallel to the edge of the work is simple with the edge guide, while the 2x4 cutting guide can be used to quickly and accurately make cuts in 2x4 timber.
- Excellent line of sight: for accurate cutting.
- Abrasive wheel technology: for straight cuts, plunge cuts and flush cuts in wood, metal, tile, plastic and masonry.
- Worm drive gearing: for durability and power.
- Powerful 710W motor: for tough applications.
- Adjustable depth guide: for precision and control.
- Dust extraction port: for clean working environment.
- 2 Year warranty
- 1 x DSM500 Multipurpose Carbide Cutting Wheel
- 3 x DSM510 Metal and Plastic Cutting Wheel
- Vacuum Cleaner Attachment
- Straight Edge Guide
- 2 x 4 Cutting Guide
- Sturdy and spacious storage case
|Colour:||Black, grey & blue|
|Material:||Metal & plastic|
|No load speed:||17,000rpm|