Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor.
Please click here for a more detailed breakdown of estimated delivery times based on province
|Delivery Location||Estimated Delivery Time|
|Main Centers||24 - 72hrs|
|Regional Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|Remote Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|International - Prior Arrangement Necessary||1 - 4 Weeks|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
The Enlite range of Slim-Fit low profile downlights are engineered to deliver superior light output and uniformity utilizing the latest edge-lit LED technology.
At only 25mm deep including bracket, they are an ideal solution where ceiling voids are limited but high lumen output is required.
- Low cost energy saving alternative to compact fluorescent fittings
- Edge-lit profile ideal for installations with limited recess space (25mm) and shallow ceiling voids
- Plug and play remote driver for easy installation (40mm space required)
- Separate triac dimmable driver available
- Life not affected by frequent switching e.g. when used with occupancy controls
- IP44 Rated
- 1.5kV surge protected
- 3 Year Warranty
- Includes lamp
|Material:||Plastic & aluminium|
|Colour temperature:||4000K / Natural White|
|Lumen per watt:||55lm/W|
|Lamp Life Hours:||25,000hrs|
|Dimmable:||Yes with Triac Dimmable Driver EN-9LDD09|
|Voltage:||220 - 240V|