Tired of searching for matches during load shedding? Say no more! The Flash 5W BC LED Load Shedding Buster light bulb stays on during power failure.
- During a power failure the lamp will operate as an emergency lamp and switch on automatically as long as the light switch is set to on.
- During a power failure the lamp will last for 3 hours when fully charged.
- When the power has been restored the lamp will operate as a normal household lamp and the internal Li-lon battery will charge whenever the light switch is set to on.
- The lamp must be charged 5-10 hours in order for it to last 3 hours during a power failure
- Energy saving of up to 80%
- Recharge every 6 months
- Not Dimmable
- 1 Year warranty
|Colour Temperature:||6000K Daylight|
|Lumen per watt:||50lm/W|
|Lamp Life Hours:||25,000hrs|
|Charge time:||5 - 10hrs on constant charge|