Roll over image to zoom in
- Glue Devil General Purpose Silicone is a permanently flexible sealant that can be used to make waterproof seals for joints, gaps and cracks.
- Adheres to glass, painted or varnished surfaces, metals and most plastics.
- Ideal for sanitary, plumbing, roofing, cladding, ducting and most DIY applications.
- It forms a tough, waterproof rubber seal that can withstand temperature extremes from -50°C to 120°C
- Do not use on lead, copper, zinc, galvanised iron or tin.
- Not suitable for certain plastics such as polypropylene, polyethylene or Teflon.
- Cannot paint over this silicone.