- Non contact temperature accessory
- Use with a test instrument cable of measuring DV V in the millivolt , Range such as multimeters or clamp meters
- Compatible with multimeters, lamp meters, oscilloscopes and industrial applications
- Built-in analogue output of 1mV/°C or °F
- Provides instant and highly repeatable readings
We offer a 15 day FREE returns policy – no quibble:
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund. No quibble!
In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
• Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
• Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse. The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here...
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
- 8:1 Spot meter
- Max temp. to 550°C
- Output 1mV per 1°C
- Laser Pointer
- 0.95 Fixed emissivity