This product qualifies for free delivery
Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor.
Please click here for a more detailed breakdown of estimated delivery times based on province
|Delivery Location||Estimated Delivery Time|
|Main Centers||24 - 72hrs|
|Regional Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|Remote Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|International - Prior Arrangement Necessary||1 - 4 Weeks|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
- Suitable for meeting room, classroom, open space, etc
- Dual technology ceiling-mounting Lighting management sensors, 360°
- Check presence and light level continuously, switch off when there is sufficient natural light
- Occupancy mode (automatic switch-on/off factory setting)
- Can be used with push-button Cat.No 0 770 40 (or illuminated push-button Cat.No 0 770 33) for vacancy mode (manual switch-on and manual or automatic switch-off)
- Infrared and ultrasonic Lighting Management sensors for workplaces, allowing precise presence detection as soon as the wave transmitted by the sensor is modified (for example, by hand movement on a keyboard)
- Precise on-site adjustment using configuration tool
- Infrared and ultrasonic detection, 8 m
- IP 20
- 3-wire with neutral
- Optimum distance between 2 sensors: 6 m
- Standby consumption: 0.8 W
- Fix directly to a false ceiling with mounting claws (included) or installed in a Batibox box, depth 50 mm
- Connection via automatic terminals
- Operating mode:
- 2,000 W max 230 V halogen
- 1,000 VA max ELV halogen, fluorescent bulb with ballast
- 500 W max with compact fluorescent light and LED