This product qualifies for free delivery
Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor.
Please click here for a more detailed breakdown of estimated delivery times based on province
|Delivery Location||Estimated Delivery Time|
|Main Centers||24 - 72hrs|
|Regional Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|Remote Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|International - Prior Arrangement Necessary||1 - 4 Weeks|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
- Suitable for meeting room, classroom, open space, etc
- Dual technology ceiling-mounting Lighting management sensors, 360°
- Check presence and light level continuously, switch off when there is sufficient natural light
- Occupancy mode (automatic switch-on/off factory setting)
- Can be used with push-button Cat.No 0 770 40 (or illuminated push-button Cat.No 0 770 33) for vacancy mode (manual switch-on and manual or automatic switch-off)
- Infrared and ultrasonic Lighting Management sensors for workplaces, allowing precise presence detection as soon as the wave transmitted by the sensor is modified (for example, by hand movement on a keyboard)
- Precise on-site adjustment using configuration tool
- Infrared and ultrasonic detection, 8 m
- IP 20
- 3-wire with neutral
- Optimum distance between 2 sensors: 6 m
- Standby consumption: 0.8 W
- Fix directly to a false ceiling with mounting claws (included) or installed in a Batibox box, depth 50 mm
- Connection via automatic terminals
- Operating mode:
- 2,000 W max 230 V halogen
- 1,000 VA max ELV halogen, fluorescent bulb with ballast
- 500 W max with compact fluorescent light and LED