Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor.
Please click here for a more detailed breakdown of estimated delivery times based on province
|Delivery Location||Estimated Delivery Time|
|Main Centers||24 - 72hrs|
|Regional Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|Remote Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|International - Prior Arrangement Necessary||1 - 4 Weeks|
This product qualifies for free delivery
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
The benefit of instant hot water with no geyser, and 20%-50% savings on your water and electricity bills are now possible! The Lorenzetti Maxi Ducha 4T can be used in conjunction with your existing solar geyser.
- Only a cold water connection is needed, and to have the unit connected to your distribution board to its own circuit breaker
- Three temperature settings, which are easily changed by adjusting the dial on the top of the fitting
- For fine tuning the temperature you can use your existing mixer or single handed tap to adjust the flow and heat
- The heating element will last between 3-5 years depending on the quality of your water but are easily replaceable
- Includes shower arm
- Analogue Temperature dial
- Lower cost and minimum maintenance is required
- Guarantee: 1 year (Void if not installed by qualified professional)
|Maximum operating pressure:||4Bar (400kPa)|
|Minimum operating pressure:||0.1Bar (10kPa)|
|Temperature range:||30°C - 45°C|