BRAND: Major Tech
This product qualifies for free delivery
Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor.
Please click here for a more detailed breakdown of estimated delivery times based on province
|Delivery Location||Estimated Delivery Time|
|Main Centers||24 - 72hrs|
|Regional Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|Remote Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|International - Prior Arrangement Necessary||1 - 4 Weeks|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
- Simultaneous recording of Power Power Quality measurements in one survey, includes Harmonics Analysis
- Perfect tool for energy saving and power quality control
- Measures power quality and 1P2W / 1P3W / 3P3W / 3P4W
- Instantaneous values V / A / W / VA / PF
- Integration measurement Wh / VAh
- Demand measurement
- Waveform and Vector display / Wiring check
- Harmonics up to 63rd
- Power Quality: Inrush current / transients / flicker / unbalance rate / swells dips / capacitance calc
- CF cord up to 8Gb / Internal memory 1.8Mb
- Built-in screen print / USB interface / output for external signals or alarms
- Dual power supply battery and AC power
- Leakage current using optional leak clamp sensors
- Flicker sensor optional K8325F
- Logging interval from 1 second up to 1 hour
- IEC 61010-1 CAT IV 300V
- IEC 61010-1 CAT III 600V
- IEC 61010-1 CAT II 1000V
- Lifetime warranty