BRAND: Major Tech
This product qualifies for free delivery
Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor.
Please click here for a more detailed breakdown of estimated delivery times based on province
|Delivery Location||Estimated Delivery Time|
|Main Centers||24 - 72hrs|
|Regional Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|Remote Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|International - Prior Arrangement Necessary||1 - 4 Weeks|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
- Simultaneous recording of Power Power Quality measurements in one survey, includes Harmonics Analysis
- Perfect tool for energy saving and power quality control
- Measures power quality and 1P2W / 1P3W / 3P3W / 3P4W
- Instantaneous values V / A / W / VA / PF
- Integration measurement Wh / VAh
- Demand measurement
- Waveform and Vector display / Wiring check
- Harmonics up to 63rd
- Power Quality: Inrush current / transients / flicker / unbalance rate / swells dips / capacitance calc
- CF cord up to 8Gb / Internal memory 1.8Mb
- Built-in screen print / USB interface / output for external signals or alarms
- Dual power supply battery and AC power
- Leakage current using optional leak clamp sensors
- Flicker sensor optional K8325F
- Logging interval from 1 second up to 1 hour
- IEC 61010-1 CAT IV 300V
- IEC 61010-1 CAT III 600V
- IEC 61010-1 CAT II 1000V
- Lifetime warranty