This product qualifies for free delivery
Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor.
Please click here for a more detailed breakdown of estimated delivery times based on province
|Delivery Location||Estimated Delivery Time|
|Main Centers||24 - 72hrs|
|Regional Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|Remote Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|International - Prior Arrangement Necessary||1 - 4 Weeks|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
- Double slide compound mitre saw with TCT wood cutting blade
- Miter range of 50° left and 60° right with positive stops at 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 31.6°, 45° left/right, 50° left and 60° right
- Bevel range of 48° left and 5° right Easy bevel angle change from 45° to 48° left and from 0° (right angle) to 5° right with simple operation of a push-button
- High dust extraction rate When slide-cutting a 20mm thick Douglas-fir at 90° with a vacuum cleaner connected
- Laser marker LED job light Operates on the same power source as the motor; therefore, does not need any battery
- Sliding sub fence (on the left side only)
- Holder can be attached to the both sides of the base
- Carrying handle for easy transport to job sites
- Double insulation
- Soft start
- Work light
- Includes cutting blade
- 1 Year warranty
|Colour:||Black & teal|
|Max cutting capacity:||At 0°:||65 x 305mm|
|At 45°:||50 x 305mm|
|No load speed:||5,000r/m|