This product qualifies for free delivery
Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor.
Please click here for a more detailed breakdown of estimated delivery times based on province
|Delivery Location||Estimated Delivery Time|
|Main Centers||24 - 72hrs|
|Regional Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|Remote Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|International - Prior Arrangement Necessary||1 - 4 Weeks|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
- Temperature controlled by the potentiometer
- Flameless heat ensures a constant temperature with minimal over burning
- Ceramic core protects the heating element and ensures a longer life
- 10 Precise temperature setting are set by a thumb-wheel allowing heat control between 100°C and 550°C at 1,800W (8 Amps)
- 2-Speed selectable airflow
Low provides 250 litres per minute of air for small area, welding and heating without disturbing the work area
High provides 550 litres per minute of air for the rapid heating of large areas
- Useful for the following applications:
Shrinking of shrink down tubing, solder connectors and solder terminals, packaging and electrical components
Deforming of articles made from acrylic, PVC, and polystyrene, tubing, plates and profiles, as well as moist woods
Welding of thermoplastic polymer, flooring materials, of PVC and linoleum, PVC-coated fabric, tarpaulins and foils
Soldering of tin, special silver solder, SMD elements, cable lugs, and for loosening soldering connections
Paint removal of old and even thick coatings of oil pain, varnish and synthetic plaster
Drying of colour shade samples, filler, adhesives, construction joints and stucco forms
Joining adhesives - large surface gluing with contact adhesives, activation of pressure sensitive adhesives, acceleration of bonding processes, releasing of bonding points, as well as releasing or bonding of edge band or veneer
Defrosting of icy stairs and steps, door locks, truck lids, car doors or water pipes, as well as for defrosting refrigerators and iceboxes
- Double insulation
- Variable speed
- Includes carry case
- 1 Year warranty
|Colour:||Black & teal|
|Air temperature:||100 - 550°C|
|Air flow:||250 - 500L/min|