This product qualifies for free delivery
Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor.
Please click here for a more detailed breakdown of estimated delivery times based on province
|Delivery Location||Estimated Delivery Time|
|Main Centers||24 - 72hrs|
|Regional Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|Remote Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|International - Prior Arrangement Necessary||1 - 4 Weeks|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
- 2-Speed extra heavy duty screwdriver
- Excellent power to weight ratio
- Able to drive cyclone coded screws
- In-line pistol grip for easy pressure application
- Quiet acton, only 79dB
- High torque gearbox
- Just a twist to adjust the fastening depth of a screw
- Heavy duty cast aluminium gear housing
- Belt clip
- Ergonomic design for in-line axis of driving
- Lock-on button
- Comfortable two-finger switch
- Gear selector for mechanical 2-speed
- Grip can be attached on the left or right side
- Silent clutch
- Easy to remove locator
- Double insulation
- Variable speed
- 2-Speed mechanical gearbox
- Includes carry case
- Excludes screws
- 1 Year warranty
|Colour:||Black & teal|
|Screwing capacity:||Drywall screw:||5mm|
|Self drilling screw:||8mm|
|Driving shank:||6.35mm hex|
|No load speed:||Hi:||0 - 2,200rpm|
|Lo:||0 - 1,000rpm|