Brand: Simple Solder
Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor.
Please click here for a more detailed breakdown of estimated delivery times based on province
|Delivery Location||Estimated Delivery Time|
|Main Centers||24 - 72hrs|
|Regional Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|Remote Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|International - Prior Arrangement Necessary||1 - 4 Weeks|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
- Made from seamless tubes of 99.9% copper for higher conductivity
- cUL listed
- Designed for stranded copper wires
- Rated for 600 volts
- Can be crimped or soldered
- Highly controlled flare to allow easy cable insertion
- Tight barrel to pad transition provides longer usable barrel length
- Larger pad area for better contact
- Solder pellets: Lead free
- Tin Bismuth Alloy Sn42/Bi58,
- Coated with RS4 Flux
A sturdy, heavy wall tubing with excellent insulating, abrasion-resisting, and strain-relieving properties. The thermo-plastic adhesive provides superior environmental protection.
- Convenient cut lengths for insulating and sealing battery terminals
- Underwater and underground environments
- Any connection in harsh conditions
- Adhesive-lining provides a barrier against contaminants
- Sized For lug sets, 19-6mm – 12-4mm
- 2×50-10 terminal lugs
- 2xSolder pellets
- 2x Heavy duty heat shrink tubing (red and black),
- Suitable for cable cores of 6-10mm
- Hole size 10mm
- Heatshrink 19-6mm