SKU: ELF 400
BRAND: Simple Solder
This product qualifies for free delivery
Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor.
Please click here for a more detailed breakdown of estimated delivery times based on province
|Delivery Location||Estimated Delivery Time|
|Main Centers||24 - 72hrs|
|Regional Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|Remote Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|International - Prior Arrangement Necessary||1 - 4 Weeks|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
Sealed Solder Connectors provide a high quality, sealed solder connection that takes the guesswork out of soldering. Soldered terminations provide superior tensile strength and conductivity. DON’T SETTLE FOR ANY CONNECTOR...DEMAND SIMPLE SOLDER CONNECTORS!
- Lead Free Solder is Stronger
- Lead free solder has greater surface tension
- Solder stays in place which provides greater tensile strength than other solder sleeves
- New solder much less likely to run out of the tubing
- Solder sleeves pre-fluxed to clean metals & provide a quality solder termination
- No Hazardous Metals
- New solder sleeves are Tin & Bismuth alloy
- Other solder sleeves contain both Lead & Cadmium
- New solder - RoHS compliant
- Better for the environment
- Installs Faster - New lead free solder has lower melt temperature (138°C vs 145°C)
- Reduce recurring electrical problems thanks to adhesive lined tubing to prevent corrosion, thicker terminals (33% more copper) and solder termination providing maximum tensile strength and conduct
- ELF6-10M Yellow male spade solder connector
- ELF5-20 Clear butt solder connector
- SS8001 Clear butt solder connector
- SS8002 Red butt solder connector
- SS8003 Blue butt solder connector
- SS8004 Yellow butt solder connector
- ELF6-10F Yellow female spade solder connector
- ELF5-16 Red butt solder connector
- ELF214-10 Blue fork solder connector
- ELF210-10 Yellow fork solder connector
- ELF6-18M Red male spade solder connector
- ELF6-18F Red female spade solder connector
- ELF6-14F Blue female spade solder connector
- ELF220-06 Clear fork solder connector
- ELF216-10 Red fork solder connector
- ELF120-04 Clear ring solder connector
- ELF116-14 Red ring solder connector
- ELF114-516 Blue ring solder connector
- ELF110-38 Yellow ring solder connector