Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor.
Please click here for a more detailed breakdown of estimated delivery times based on province
|Delivery Location||Estimated Delivery Time|
|Main Centers||24 - 72hrs|
|Regional Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|Remote Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|International - Prior Arrangement Necessary||1 - 4 Weeks|
This product qualifies for free delivery
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
Handle with Kraftform geometry and blade made from power bit material with Black Point tip for precise fit - and they are even VDE-tested, too.
- The ergonomic introduction to convenient screwdriving
- Multi-component Kraftform handle, for quick and low-exertion working
- Screw symbol and tip size identification markings on the handle make it easier to find the right screwdriver in the tool case or at the workplace
- Hexagonal non-roll feature prevents any annoying rolling away at the workplace
- Wera Black Point tips and a refined hardening process ensure long service life of the tip, improved corrosion protection and an exact fit
- VDE tools: The individual testing in a water bath at 10,000 volts, in accordance with DIN EN 60900 (IEC 60900), ensures safe working under a load of up to 1,000 volts
|Colour:||Yellow and red|
|Material:||Metal and rubber|
|162 i PH VDE||1 x PH 1 x 80mm|
|1 x PH 2 x 100mm|
|1160 i VDE||1 x 0,4 x 2,5 x 80mm|
|1 x 0,6 x 3,5 x 100mm|
|1 x 0,8 x 4,0 x 100mm|
|1 x 1,0 x 5,5 x 125mm|
|4115||1 x 0,5 x 3,0 x 65mm|