This product qualifies for free delivery
Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor.
Please click here for a more detailed breakdown of estimated delivery times based on province
|Delivery Location||Estimated Delivery Time|
|Main Centers||24 - 72hrs|
|Regional Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|Remote Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|International - Prior Arrangement Necessary||1 - 4 Weeks|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
Indispensable for all motor sport fans with demands on high quality tools: The Red Bull Racing Tool-Check PLUS – made by Wera. A tool combination comprising a ratchet, bits, sockets, quick-release chuck and a holder in a minimum of space – ultra-compact!
- Precision ratchet with integrated bit holder. Compact fine tooth mechanism simple forward/reverse switch. Thumb wheel to accelerate fastening
- 28 Assorted screwdriver bits. 7 Sockets, adaptor and bit holder/extension. Kraftform handle for normal screwdriving use
- This compact, portable Wera Zyklop Mini 39 piece Tool-Check PLUS bit ratchet set has been specially designed for use in confined spaces and can easily fit into a pocket or toolkit to conveniently transport from job to job
- Made from drop-forged steel with torque exceeding 65 Nm, this robust ratchet has a fine tooth mechanism with 60 teeth for rapid fastening
- Wera’s Zyklop Mini Ratchet can be operated with one hand in low working heights due to its integrated bit holder. Accelerated fastening is also available by turning the thumb wheel on the ratchet head. In addition to accepting 1/4″ screwdriver bits, the mini ratchet can be used with 1/4″ sockets using the included Wera Adaptor
- The Rapidator holder serves as an extension as well as a magnetic bit holder
- This Wera Zyklop Mini Tool Check PLUS also includes a Kraftform handle allowing you to create a screwdriver by using the handle with one of the screwdriver bits included in the set
- The ergonomic design of the Kraftform handle fits comfortably in the hand, with special hard and soft zones to provide better turning power with less effort and make repeated turning easier
|Colour:||Blue and red|
|Material:||Steel and rubber|
|Zyklop Mini Bit Ratchet||1/4″ x 87mm|
|Kraftform Handle||1/4″ x 78mm|
|Rapidaptor Bit Holder||1/4″ x 50mm|
|Socket Adaptor Slotted Bit||1.0mm x 5.5mm|
|Hex Plus Bits||1/4″ x 3mm||1/4'' x 4mm|
|1/4'' x 5mm||1/4'' x 6mm|
|1/4'' x 8mm|
|Phillips Bits||1/4″ x PH1 x 2||1/4'' x PH2 x 3|
|1/4'' x PH3 x 1|
|Pozi Bits||1/4″ x PZ1 x 1||1/4'' x PZ2 x 3|
|1/4'' x PZ3 x 1|
|Torx Bits||1/4″ x TX10||1/4″ x TX15|
|1/4″ x TX20||1/4″ x TX25|
|1/4″ x TX30||1/4″ x TX40|
|Security Torx Bits||1/4″ x TX10||1/4″ x TX15|
|1/4″ x TX20||1/4″ x TX25|
|1/4″ x TX30|
|Sockets||1/4″ x 5.5mm||1/4″ x 6mm|
|1/4″ x 7mm||1/4″ x 8mm|
|1/4″ x 10mm||1/4″ x 12mm|
|1/4″ x 13mm|