Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor.
Please click here for a more detailed breakdown of estimated delivery times based on province
|Delivery Location||Estimated Delivery Time|
|Main Centers||24 - 72hrs|
|Regional Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|Remote Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|International - Prior Arrangement Necessary||1 - 4 Weeks|
This product qualifies for free delivery
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
Indispensable for all motor sport fans with demands on high quality tools: The Red Bull Racing Zyklop Speed Set made by Wera. Incredibly compact set design with many tools cleverly arranged in a minimum of space. The Wera 8100 SA 6 Zyklop Speed Ratchet Set contains a mixture of 1/4in sockets, extensions, bits and a ratchet. Perfect for a variety of jobs and tasks. Includes the Zyklop Speed probably the fastest ratchet in the world and also combines 5 types of ratchet in a single tool plus screwdriving function. It can even survive a fall unscathed with no need for resetting of tools. The 8100 SA Zyklop Speed Ratchet is suitable for 1/4in square sockets and 1/4in adaptors with square drive and is equipped with a ball lock. Supplied in a surface-preserving, compact and extremely robust Red Bull Racing design textile case; low volume and weight for simplified mobility.
- The outstanding design of the Kraftform handle fits perfectly into the hand, anti-slip zones enable the low-loss transfer of high forces - resulting in less screwdriving effort being required
- The ratchet head pivots freely and can be locked into any position by using the slide switch that is positioned on either side, possible to work in very confined and difficult-to-access areas with enhanced hand clearance
- Pre-defined locking at 0°, 15° and 90°, both left and right, ensure safe working without any slipping of the ratchet head
- All Zyklop Speed ratchets feature a thumbwheel that can be used to quickly and easily switch between clockwise and anticlockwise rotation, at any position
- Zyklop Speed ratchets are really fast movers with the gyrating mass design means that screwdriving is accelerated
- The rotation-symmetric structure of the Kraftform handle and the free-turning sleeve reinforce this rapid twisting process, particularly when the ratchet does not engage due to too little resistance in the thread
- The ball lock holds the sockets and attachments securely, ensuring safe working
- A changeover into any predefined position is completed by simply pressing the release button
- The ratchet head has an ergonomic design with finger recesses that offer a perfect contact surface for the hand or fingers to turn the head
- Zyklop sockets and bit sockets with holding function securely hold the screw on the tool, particularly helpful in difficult to access working spaces
- The freely spinning sleeve on the Zyklop Speed effectively accelerates the turning of screws and nuts
|Colour:||Red and blue|
|Material:||Metal and rubber|
|Zyklop speed ratchet:||1 x 1/4'' 8000|
|HMA Zyklop sockets:||1 x 5,0mm||1 x 5,5mm|
|1 x 6mm||1 x 7mm|
|1 x 8mm||1 x 10mm|
|1 x 11mm||1 x 12mm|
|1 x 13mm|
|TZ Phillips Bits:||PH1 x 50mm||PH2 x 50mm|
|PH3 x 50mm|
|TZ Pozidriv Bits:||PZ1 x 50mm||PZ2 x 50mm|
|TZ Torx® Bits:||TX10 x 50mm||TX15 x 50mm|
|TX20 x 50mm||TX25 x 50mm|
|TX27 x 50mm||TX30 x 50mm|
|Z Hex-Plus Bits:||3mm x 50mm||4mm x 50mm|
|5mm x 50mm||6mm x 50mm|
|8794 LA Zyklop Extension With Free-Turning Sleeve:||1 x 1/4in (150mm)|
|8794 A Zyklop Wobble Extension:||1 x 1/4in (56mm)|