The Dremel 910 is a high temperature (165 °C) glue gun with a drip-control precision tip. Because of its compact size and good ergonomics (T-handle, stable base, extendable stand) it is ideal for quick light DIY jobs around the house, such as gluing ceramics, wood, plastics, glass, etc. Suitable for 7mm glue sticks.
- Drip control - to prevent dripping glue onto the project.
- High temperature setting (165 °C): for usage with high melt glue sticks
- Precision tip: for intricate gluing
- Silicon nozzle sleeves: to prevent from burning
- Extendable plastic stand: to easily position glue gun in a stable way
- Heat-up time of 5mins: for quick operation
- Ergonomic T-handle: a good tool balance makes operating the tool easy and comfortable
- Easy to push trigger: little force needed to press the trigger for constant flow of glue
- Glue output +- 5g/min
- 2 Year guarantee for non commercial use. 1 Year guarantee for commercial / industrial use.
- Dremel Glue Gun 910
- 3 x Dremel 7mm Multipurpose High Temp Glue Sticks
- Instruction manual
|Colour:||Grey & blue|
|Material:||Metal & plastic|
|Glue stick diameter:||7mm|
|Voltage:||100 - 240V|