The Dremel 940 is a high temperature (195 °C) glue gun with a drip-control exchangeable tip. With its removable cord the 940 can be used at any place without available power. Because of its good ergonomics (on/off switch, T-handle, stable base, extendable kickstand) and replaceable tip it is ideal for light DIY jobs around the house and outdoors, such as repairing furniture, gluing wood, ceramics, etc. Suitable for 11/12mm glue sticks.
- Drip control: to prevent dripping glue onto the project.
- High temperature setting (195 °C): for usage with high melt glue sticks
- Silicon nozzle sleeves: to prevent from burning
- Extendable plastic kickstand: to easily position glue gun in a stable way by pressing a button
- Easy to push trigger handle: little force needed to press the trigger for constant flow of glue
- Glue output 18 g/min: for more demanding gluing jobs
- Ergonomic T-handle with softgrip: for comfortable and easy operation
- Power indicator light: shows if the tool is turned on
- 2 Year guarantee for non commercial use. 1 Year guarantee for commercial / industrial use.
- Dremel Glue Gun 940
- 3 x Dremel 11mm Multipurpose High Temp Glue Sticks
- Instruction manual
|Colour:||Grey & blue|
|Material:||Metal & plastic|
|Glue stick diameter:||11mm|
|Voltage:||100 - 240V|