The Aurora LED Emergency bulb allows the lights to stay on in the event of an unexpected power cut or load shedding.
How does the lamp know the difference between a light switch activation and a power cut?
- The internal emergency management IC will detect the voltage of L and N
- When the voltage of a single line is cut off (light switch activation), there is still neutral voltage so the lamp will not go into emergency mode.
What is the effect of the lamp switching if there is no other load on that switched circuit>
- The emergency lamp will activate in emergency mode only when the IC cannot detect any voltage in the input cable (power outage), and when a loop is present in the external circuitry (The loop is created by other components on the same electrical circuit within the installation.)
- In this scenario the resistance between L and N is very small and the IC can detect this
What conditions make the lamp work during a power outage?
- When the IC cannot detect any voltage from the input cable (power outage)
- When a loop is present in the external circuitry (This loop is created by other components on the same electrical circuit within the installation). In this scenario the resistance between L and N is very small and the IC can detect this
- Provides automatic background illumination during a power outage
- 6 hour power storage built into existing A60 lamp profile
- High 810lm during normal operation
- First hour lumens = 150lm during emergency operation
- 2-6 hours lumens >_ 100lm during emergency operation
- 1.5KV surge protection protects against power surges from within the electrical circuit, including surges from the electricity provider
|Lens Colour:||White opal|
|Lamp Technology:||LED, CTC|
|Colour Temperature:||3000K during standard usage / 6000K during power outage|
|Colour Spectrum:||Warm White during standard usage / Cool White during power outage|
|Lumen Output:||180lm during standard usage / 150lm during power outage|
|Lumen per watt:||-|
|Colour Rendering Index:||80 Ra|
|Lamp Life Hours:||25000hrs|
|Battery:||Lithium 3.7V 1000mA|