Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor.
Please click here for a more detailed breakdown of estimated delivery times based on province
|Delivery Location||Estimated Delivery Time|
|Main Centers||24 - 72hrs|
|Regional Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|Remote Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|International - Prior Arrangement Necessary||1 - 4 Weeks|
This product qualifies for free delivery
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
Maximum power and precision for creative and convenient woodworking. Optimum cut quality.
- The BOSCH Constant Electronic keeps the selected speed constant at all times and ensures optimum cut quality.
- Routing depth fine adjustment - ideal for demanding work, accurate to 1/10 mm.
- Easy and fast router bit changes due to integrated spindle lock.
- Powerful 1400 watt motor for demanding tasks in all types of wood.
- BOSCH SDS system enables easy, tool-free insertion of the template guide.
- Integrated work light - the workpiece is always well lit.
- Material-specific preselection of the speed due to BOSCH Electronic with setting wheel and accelerator switch.
- Dust extraction port - for dust-free working.
- Outstanding ergonomic design with softgrip for convenient and safe working.
- 1 Year limited warranty
- Dust extraction adapter (2 600 499 077)
- Open-ended spanner (1 609 203 V40)
- Template guide (2 609 200 138)
- Plastic case (2 605 438 643)
- Straight bit (8 mm diameter) (2 608 628 381)
- Parallel guide (1 609 203 M85)
- Centring pin (2 609 200 310)
- 3 collets (6 mm, 8 mm and 1/4")
|Colour:||Black, green and orange|
|Material:||Metal and rubber|
|No-load speed:||11.000-28.000 rpm|
|Maximum router cage stroke:||55mm|