BRAND: CBi Electric
Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor.
Please click here for a more detailed breakdown of estimated delivery times based on province
|Delivery Location||Estimated Delivery Time|
|Main Centers||24 - 72hrs|
|Regional Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|Remote Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|International - Prior Arrangement Necessary||1 - 4 Weeks|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
- The programmable time switch can be used to automatically control pool pumps, lights, geysers, etc
- LCD touch-screen
- Simple setting of time and programs
- Multiple ON/OFF programs
- Improved 15 minute segments
- Graphical display on home screen of 24h program schedule
- Compact size
- Dual mount: Mini rail or DIN rail (remove escutcheon adapter)
- Backup power displays time for 12 hours and keeps time for at least 24 hours. The programmed schedule is always retained
- Time switch has a by-pass (manual ON/OFF) capability
- View the technical guide here
- Supply Voltage: 230Vrms 50Hz, 1Ph
- Maximum Load:
- Resistive (Geysers, under floor heating, lights): 21A
- Inductive (Pool pump, air conditioners): 10A
- Contact Endurance: 25000 (Minimum) Operations
- Degree of Ingress Protection (LCD Face): IP41 (Not waterproofed)
- Operating Temperature: -20°C TO + 55°C
- Single Segment Period: 15 min
- Maximum Period for all Segments: ±3 min. per month
- Time Retention (Power Outage) 24h