This product qualifies for free delivery
Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor.
Please click here for a more detailed breakdown of estimated delivery times based on province
|Delivery Location||Estimated Delivery Time|
|Main Centers||24 - 72hrs|
|Regional Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|Remote Areas||48 - 72hrs|
|International - Prior Arrangement Necessary||1 - 4 Weeks|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
- Added durability to impact bolt and rubber ring at the commutator end of armature
- The top portion of the tool holder, matching surface between inner housing and gear housing, as well as bearing portion on the drive-end of the armature are all designed to eliminate grease leakage
- High abrasion resistance in gears and inlaid portion of inner housing
- Anti-vibration construction of the motor section
- Inner construction is designed so as to direct the flow of cooling air to minimize the chance of armature wire breaking due caused by dust
- Rubber bumper protects the surface of both the workpiece and machine
- Torque limiter protects the motor from burnouts if the drill bit hits reinforcements
- Depth gauge for drilling holes of uniform depth
- One-touch sliding shank for easy bit changes
- Quick change drill chuck
- 3-Mode action - Rotation / Rotation with hammering / Hammering
- Rotation reversing system using the brush holder unit features the following advantages:
It protects the carbon brush from foreign dust and debris
The life of the carbon brush is 2.7 times longer than existing models
Same speed and torque even in reverse rotation
Simplified wiring saves time and labour on repairs
- Double insulation
- SDS-Plus shank
- Variable speed
- Torque limiting
- Includes carry case
- Excludes drill bit
- 1 Year warranty
|Colour:||Black & teal|
|No load speed:||0 - 1,100rpm|
|Impacts per minute:||0 - 4,500ipm|