This is a WiFi Smart Switch with the DIY capability that makes it possible to control connected devices via the eWeLink directly from your phone, or ask it to turn on/off devices with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant. Amazingly, it has a DIY mode that is the firmware can be user-defined. Built-in a web server that exposes the REST AP, which allows you to connect the switch with your existing home automation system
Compatible with the IFTTT function, and you can make more actions happen to trigger other devices, or receive a notification on your phone once the action was triggered.
Along with support for smart scenes, just set a device to turn on/off to make another or a boatload of devices turn on/off. The LAN control is designed for situations which no available Wi-Fi connection, or an unsteady Wi-Fi network environment. A convenient option that is share control is capable of allowing you to manage the same device with your family or friends together, simply share it on the eWeLink app to try. Amazingly, the module with unique DIY function, the way you can assemble it with your ordinary appliances to turn them into intelligent.
- Control your home appliances with the eWeLink app
- Allow developers to flash the firmware to access more features they may want
- Make an action to trigger another action or receive a message alert to your phone
- Share Control - Control your smart home together with your family
- Smart Scene - Trigger on/off by temperature, humidity or other environmental conditions
- Voice Control - Works perfectly with Amazon Alexa or Google Home
- Real-Time Monitor - Check the device status on your phone in real-time
- Run the device on you phone albeit no normal WiFi connection
- Keep the device in the status before power failiure when the electricity is fully restored
- Set a time for devices to start to stop running automatically
- Download the eWeLink app
|Input Voltage:||100 - 240V AC, 50/60Hz, 10A Max|
|Output Voltage:||100 - 240V AC, 50/60Hz, 10A Max|
|Wireless Standard:||IEEE 802.11 b/g/n|
|Wireless Frequency Range:||2.4GHz|
|Voltage:||100 - 240V AC|
We are using the switch to assist us with Home Automation.